There are 3 editions of HICSOAP - PROFESSIONAL, DELUXE, and STANDARD.
To determine what edition of Holladay software you are using, determine the version and registration number. On all editions of the software the version number is in the upper left hand corner and the registration number is in the upper right.
- STANDARD will have a version number like 2.50.3129e.
- PROFESSIONAL and DELUXE will have a version number of the form yyyy.mmdd like 2009.1107.
To distinguish between PROFESSIONAL and DELUXE, go to HELP->ABOUT.
You can also look at the splash screen that is displayed when you start the program.
PROFESSIONAL is our main program. It is more expensive than DELUXE and does more. This is what the MAIN MENU looks like.
DELUXE is the PROFESSIONAL with some capabilities DISABLED including:
- Multiple Users accessing the same database simultaneously
- Network Downloads from Biometers such as the IOL Master or Haag Streit,
- Running under CompuLink and other Practice Management Systems.
This is old, no longer sold or supported. We encourage you to upgrade. Here is a screenshot of the MAIN MENU.