The database file is stored on a shared folder on the sever and you want to move it to a different server. These are the steps for doing this.
- Close all installations of HICSOAP.
- Open one installation and backup the database. MAIN MENU -> DATABASE -> BACKUP. You won't use the backup. This is just a precaution.
- Then move the database from the old to the new server. MAIN MENU -> MOVE
- Open and close that same installation and verify that the database is in the new, correct location.
- Open any other installations. They will complain about not being able to find the database but they will give you the opportunity to choose a new database. Choose the database in the new location.
- Please verify that all installations are opening the same exact file at the same exact location.