Unable to create a database backup. Hard drive may be full.
If you get this error message then please do the following
- Do the troubleshooting steps especially Database Repair and updating to the latest version.
- Investigate the automatic backup configuration and test it after making each change to the configuration.
- Determine the location that HICSOAP is configured to use for automatic backup.
- Verify that the hard drive from the location determined in step #1 has plenty of space. Do the same for the C drive if that happens to be a different drive. You should have at least 1GB free.
- Verify that you have read/write privileges to that location.
- Try setting the backup location to a different location that you are 100% sure you have read/write access to, like your Desktop.
- Try making a manual backup. MAIN MENU -> DATABASE -> BACKUP
- Put your current database to the side (by renaming it or moving it) and try the backup using a new, blank database.