Of the many troubleshooting steps for any problem, the ones more relevant to networking are
- File Permissions - Verify that all users that are using HICSOAP have full read/write permissions on the .hdf database file and the folder in which it is located. You can do this by creating a simple text file in the associated folder and/or temporarily remaining the database file. File permission issues are a common cause of networking issues and shouldn't simply be assumed to be OK.
- Verify that all installations are running the latest version of PROFESSIONAL (not Deluxe). If not then please update to the latest.
- Verify that each installation is accessing the same database file.
- Reboot all associated computers.
- Network Speed test
- Problems can be caused by backup software. See if there are any Volume Shadow Copies scheduled to run at a certain time.