For the first time user in which
- There is NO pre-existing data.
- This is the first time that the program has been used on your site.
then these are the steps for getting started
- Install the program.
- Add a surgeon
- Add lens to that surgeon's active lens list - On the same screen that you added a surgeon from, select a lens and then click ADD.
- Add patients either manually or by configuring import from a biometer. To manually enter, from the MAIN MENU, click ENTER NEW PATIENT DATA
- After a new patient has been entered then go through the workflow as appropriate to your situation. To do this, from the MAIN MENU, click LOCATE PATIENT RECORD, select the patient and then click the button in the bottom right hand corner with the right arrow that will take you to the next step. That button in the lower hand corner will continue to take you through the steps. See screenshot and video below.
- Read the FAQ and built-in system help in the actual HICSOAP program.